Wall Decal Features
Different Types of Wall Decals
We produce any type of wall decal: solid vinyl colours, die-cut logo decals, business lettering or full cover wall murals.
Custom shape and size
We offer custom shape options to give your wall decal the perfect look and fit. Our wall decals can be made in any size, perfect for covering small parts or entire walls in homes and offices.
Your wall decals will be directly printed onto white non-transparent vinyl material or cut out of solid vinyl colours and laminated for extra protection per your request.
Removable, permanent or hi-tack
There's a solution for any surface or application - easily removable, permanent or hi-tack materials.Order Wall Decals
Leave the wall decal design and installation to us - we'll bring your vision to life.
The striking transformation
Installation & Care
- Clean the wall with mild soap and water. Before installing the vinyl wall decals, make sure they are at room temperature. Apply them to a smooth, dry surface starting from the top edge of the graphic and working your way down. Keep removing the backing as you go until it is completely removed.
- Use a damp cloth to gently wipe your wall decals and clean them periodically. Do not submerge the adhesive side of the decal in water.
Wall decals are printed on opaque non-transparent vinyl with adhesive on the back. Our wall decals can be printed on a low-tack, permanent or hi-tack adhesive material and laminated for extra protection.
The size and shape of wall vinyl decals are custom and can be cut to any size and shape you desire.
Wall vinyl decals can be applied to a variety of smooth surfaces such as walls, glass, metal, and plastic. They are also suitable for use on cars, laptops, water bottles, and other personal items.
All our orders are custom. There is no minimum order amount.
The lifespan of wall vinyl decals can vary depending on the level of exposure to sunlight and the conditions in which they are used. Generally, wall vinyl decals can last for several years if applied to a smooth and clean surface, and properly maintained.
Bring your ideas to life with our expert graphic designers, ready to craft a custom design that perfectly captures your vision and message.
- Clean the surface where you want to apply the decal with a mild detergent and dry it.
- Make sure the surface is smooth and free of any bumps or debris.
- Peel off the backing paper slowly and apply the decal to the desired surface, smoothing out any wrinkles or bubbles as you go.
- Use a credit card or squeegee to apply pressure to the decal to ensure it adheres properly.
Yes, we offer installation services for wall decals. Our team of experienced professionals can help you choose the best location for your decal and properly install it on your wall. We take care of everything from start to finish, ensuring that your decal is installed correctly and looks great in your space.
A decal is a type of sticker that is made of a thicker and more durable material and is intended for use on walls or other surfaces that are not easily replaced. A sticker is a more general term that can refer to a variety of adhesive labels, including decals.
Wall vinyl decals will stick to most painted surfaces. It is also important to note that some types of paint or primer can cause adhesion issues, so it is best to test a small area before applying the decal to a large surface.